“Fair trade” will always be our aim and our commitment in the cooperation with all partners involved in the process of production and distribution of the textiles.
Therefore, along with our factory– before cultivation - we guarantee farmers of biodynamic cotton plantations a fair price above the minimum price of conventional raw cotton enabling them to cover their needs and - in addition - to further expand their knowledge of biodynamic agriculture. Although the prices for finished products must be competitive in the target market and achievable for a broad range of consumers, they are covering the expenses of production and a fair profit margin, which enables us to contribute to social and cultural development.
- Recycling & Waste upcycling
- Organic Materials (GOTS certified and non-certified Organic)
- Animal Friendly
- Sustainable Business Model
- Certified Fair-Trade practices in the companies we work with
- Decent Working Conditions
- Ethical Sourcing & Supply Chain Management
- Supporting Traditional Skills